National Property Valuers is an independent network of licensed property valuers across Australia. Perth is the location of our national head office. We proudly offer accurate, professional and unbiased valuation services for residential, commercial and industrial property.
Why Choose National Property Valuers Perth Team?
Our team of professional valuers are all licensed practicing valuers, having over 20 years’ experience, and most are members of the Australian Property Institute (API). Our company motto is to provide professional, friendly, prompt and accurate property valuations, at a competitive price.
We pride ourselves in providing you and extremely comprehensive property valuation report. Our valuation reports not only provide you with an accurate valuation figure, they are an in-depth assessment of your property and where it stands in the market. The extensive valuation report that you recieve will aid you in making informed decisions relating to your property decisions.
Types Of Property Valuations We Undertake:
Our Perth team of local valuers have years of experience in valuing a range of property types including:
- Residential: House valuations, units, apartments, town houses, villas, heritage homes, etc.
- Commercial: Offices & showrooms etc.
- Industrial: Factories, factory units, warehouses, bulky goods facilities etc.
- Retail: Shops, banks, retail showrooms etc.
- Rural: Small hobby farms, lifestyle properties, farms up to 400 acres etc.
- Vacant land: Vacant residential, commercial and industrial lots, Englobo land ripe for subdivision etc.
- Specialised: Units for over 55’s and the aged, short-term accommodation, function centres, country hotels etc.
So no matter the purpose of your valuation, you can be assured that the team at National Property Valuers have the expertise to provide you with exactly what you need.
Property Valuation Purposes:
People seek a valuation of their property for a range of different reasons and purposes. Not all valuations are equal, and careful attention must be paid to the purpose of the valuation so that the correct details are included in the report.
Our team undertake a wide rage of current and retrospective market values as well as rental, depreciation, and insurance valuations that are used for:
- Pre-purchase valuations: Confidently know what the property is worth before you make an offer.
- Pre-sale valuations:Go to market knowing you are asking the right price.
- Stamp duty, capital gains tax and Superannuation reporting
- Annual or tri-annual company audits
- Home loan and mortgage security
- Family law: Divorce and matrimonial property settlements.
- Deceased estates and probate
- Related party transfers
- Single expert family law
- Litigation in the District and High Court
- Compensation for acquisition and resumption by Government Departments.
The valuation of your property is in safe hands
Contact us on 1800 828 222 or 08 9367 7734 (office hours) or 0404 848 000 (after hours).
We will be glad to help you with an independent valuation and report of your property.
Accurate, experienced, professional & unbiased.
Valuing Properties Across Australia Since 1987
Local Valuers – Local Knowledge
We complete residential, commercial and industrial property valuations across Perth and throughout regional Western Australia.
We have offices located in; Inglewood, Joondalup, Wembley Downs, Cottesloe, Fremantle, Rockingham, Maddington, Armadale, Kalamunda, Cannington, Midland and Mundaring and covering surrounding suburbs to these offices.
Our WA country offices include; Lancelin, Mandurah, Bunbury, Busselton, Dunsborough, Margaret River, Augusta, Narrogin and Collie, from which we cover WA’s South West.
Our team also has extensive experience in completing comprehensive property valuations across the North West of WA, including centres such as Broome, Derby, Kununurra and the Pilbara.
Our valuers operate by a Code of Professional Practice, Code of Ethics and Rules of Conduct, and this ensures complete confidentiality to all our clients.
The team at National Property Valuers Perth do not sell or manage real estate. We are not real estate agents, nor do we act as advocates in any real estate transactions. So you can trust our valuations are completely unbiased, providing you with an expert, independent, and professional opinion of the value of your property.
What our clients are saying:
The valuation was done promptly and to my mind it was accurate and realistic. The valuer was helpful and unbiased. The report was comprehensive, easy to understand and logical.
Nick Carlton -Posted on Google October 2020
We found Max at National Property Valuers to be friendly, efficient and thorough with organising a valuation on our property. We also found his fees to be very competitive. We wouldn’t have any hesitation in recommending them to others.
Shelly Frigo – Posted on Google
National Property Valuers Perth & Regional Western AustraliaYour Residential & Commercial Property Valuers in Perth and Suburbs
Address: 1/8 Parker Street, South Perth 6151 (appointments only)
Telephone: 1800 828 222 or 08 9367 7734.
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office Hours: M-F 8:00 am to 7:00 pm – Sat. 10:00 am to 3:00 pm