We are proud to offer our clients on the Gold Coast and across Southern Queensland, a truly independent property valuation service for residential, commercial and retail properties.
We provide valuation services for residential, commercial and industrial properties across the Gold Coast. Our clients come from a wide range of backgrounds including individuals needing pre-purchase/or pre-sale valuations for residential properties, to small companies, valuations for self-managed super funds, family law clients, semi-government authorities, and clients requiring retrospective valuations for capital gains and tax purposes. .
At National Property Valuers Gold Coast, we have set ourselves apart from mainstream valuation firms who have traditionally provided high volume valuations to financial institutions. We take our time with every valuation we complete to ensure that you get the most accurate, comprehensive and unbiased valuation for your property.
We have the expertise and experience of a national company, yet every one of our valuations is carried out by a local. Our Southern Queensland valuers live on the Gold Coast. As they live here, they have the best local insights and knowledge about the Gold Coast property market.
Call us on 1800 828 222 or 07 55510267, or fill in your details and we will contact you with a quote for your property valuation.
Why Choose The National Property Valuers Gold Coast Team?
Our team of Senior Valuers are all Licenced Practicing Valuers and most of them members of the Australian Property Institute, with at least 20 years’ valuation experience.
Our attention to detail is shown in the depth of our valuation report. We believe in quality, and take the time to carefully analyse all the relevant information and comparable sales. Our detailed research gives us thorough understanding of your property and the market so that we can give you the most accurate and unbiased valuation.
You can be confident your valuer will complete a well researched and thorough assessment based on valuation principals and sales evidence, and that your report will aid you in making the most informed decisions about your Gold Coast property.
Types Of Property Valuations We Undertake:
Our Gold Coast team of local valuers have years of experience in valuing a range of property types including:
- Residential: Home valuations, apartments, town houses, unit blocks, villas, heritage listed homes etc.
- Commercial: Offices, showrooms and storage facilities.
- Industrial: Factories, workshops factory units, warehouses, bulky goods facilities.
- Retail: Shops, shopping centres, banks, retail showrooms.
- Rural: Lifestyle properties, farms up to 400 acres.
- Vacant land: Vacant residential, commercial and industrial lots, Englobo land ripe for subdivision etc.
- Specialised properties: Units for over 55’s and the aged, short-term accommodation, function centres, country hotels etc.
Property Valuation Purposes:
There are many different reasons you may need a valuation of your property. Not all valuations are the same. Careful attention must be paid to the purpose of the valuation so that the correct details are included in the report.
Our team undertake a wide rage of current and retrospective market valuations as well as rental, depreciation, and insurance valuations that are used for:
- Pre-purchase: Know what the property is worth before you make an offer.
- Pre-sale: Have confidence in your sale price before you talk to a real-estate agent.
- Stamp duty, capital gains tax and Superannuation reporting.
- Annual or tri-annual company audits.
- Home loan and mortgage security.
- Family law: Divorce and matrimonial property settlements.
- Deceased estates and probate.
- Related party property transfers.
- Family law.
- Litigation in the District and High Court
- Compensation for acquisition and resumption by Government Departments.
So no matter the type of property, or the purpose of your valuation, you can be assured that the team at National Property Valuers on the Gold Coast have the expertise to provide you with the right valuation.
A note from one of our clients:
Thank you very much for the excellent service. Mark and I were very pleased with your prompt and efficient service, and clearly laid out report.
Yours sincerely Vanessa & Mark Taylor
(Posted on Google)
Local Property Valuers on the Gold Coast:
The localities we provide our services to in Gold Coast include Albert, Broadbeach, Burleigh, Coomera, Currumbin, Gaven, Mermaid Beach, Mudgeeraba, Southport, and Surfers Paradise.
All our Gold Coast team will take the time to walk you through the valuation process to ensure you understand the process and are completely happy with our service.
Valuing Properties Across Queensland Since 1987
National Property Valuers Gold CoastYour Residential & Commercial Property Valuers on the Gold Coast.
Address: 5 Sanctuary Crest Dr, Currumbin, QLD 4223 (appointments only) 32 Ladds Ridge Rd, Burleigh Heads, QLD 4220 (appointments only)
Telephone: 1800 828 222 or 07 5551 0267.
E-mail: email@example.com Office Hours: M-F 8:00 am to 7:00 pm – Sat. 10:00 am to 3:00 pm