National Property Valuers is an independent network of licensed property valuers across Australia. Perth is the location of our national head office. We proudly offer accurate, professional and unbiased valuation services for residential, commercial and industrial property.
Why Choose National Property Valuers Perth Team?
All our valuers are licenced practicing valuers, having over 20 years’ experience, and most of them are members of the Australian Property Institute (API). Our company motto is to provide professional friendly prompt and accurate property valuations at a competitive price.
Our valuation reports not only provide you with an accurate valuation figure, they are a comprehensive in-depth assessment of the factors that will aid you in making informed decisions relating to your property.
Types Of Valuations We Undertake?
Our valuers have years of experience in valuing a range of property types including:
- Residential: House valuations, units, apartments, town houses, villas, heritage homes, etc.
- Commercial: Offices & showrooms etc.
- Industrial: Factories, factory units, warehouses, bulky goods etc.
- Retail: Shops, banks, retail showrooms etc.
- Rural: Small hobby farms, lifestyle properties, farms up to 400 acres etc.
- Vacant land: Vacant residential, commercial and industrial lots, Englobo land ripe for subdivision etc.
- Specialised: Units for over 55’s and the aged, short-term accommodation, function centres, country hotels etc.
Property Valuation Purposes?
The type of valuations we complete includes current and retrospective market values as well as rental, depreciation, and insurance valuations that are used for:
- Pre-purchase valuations – Confidently know what the property is worth before you make an offer.
- Pre-sale valuations – Go to market knowing you are asking the right price.
- Stamp duty, capital gains tax and Superannuation reporting
- Annual or tri-annual company audits
- Home loan and mortgage security
- Family law including divorce and matrimonial property settlements
- Deceased estates and probate
- Related party transfers
- Single expert family law
- Litigation in the District and High Court
- Compensation for acquisition and resumption by Government Departments.
The valuation of your property is in safe hands
Contact us on 1800 828 222 – 08 9367 7734 (office hours) or 0404 848 000 (after hours).
We will be glad to help you with an independent valuation and report.
Accurate, experienced, professional & unbiased.
Helping People Since 1987
Local Valuers – Local Knowledge
We complete residential, commercial and industrial property valuations across Perth and regional Western Australia.
We have sub-centres located in; Inglewood, Joondalup, Wembley Downs, Cottesloe, Fremantle, Rockingham, Maddington, Armadale, Kalamunda, Cannington, Midland and Mundaring and covering surrounding suburbs to these centres.
Our WA country sub-centres include; Lancelin, Mandurah, Bunbury, Busselton, Dunsborough, Margaret River, Augusta, Narrogin and Collie, from which we cover WA’s South West.
Our team also has extensive experience in completing comprehensive property valuations across the North West of WA, including centres such as Broome, Derby, Kununurra and the Pilbara.
Our valuers operate by a Code of Professional Practice, Code of Ethics and Rules of Conduct, and this ensures complete confidentiality to all our clients.
The team at National Property Valuers Perth do not sell or manage real estate. We are not real estate agents, nor do we act as advocates in any real estate transactions. So you can trust our valuations are completely unbiased, providing you with an expert, independent, and professional opinion of the value of your property.
What our clients are saying:
We found Max at National Property Valuers to be friendly, efficient and thorough with organising a valuation on our property. We also found his fees to be very competitive. We wouldn’t have any hesitation in recommending them to others.
National Property Valuers Perth & Regional WAYour Residential & Commercial Property Valuers in Perth and Suburbs
Address: 1/8 Parker Street, South Perth 6151 (appointments only)
Telephone: 1800 828 222 or 08 9367 7734.
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office Hours: M-F 8:00 am to 7:00 pm – Sat. 10:00 am to 3:00 pm