National Property Valuers Perth is the head office of our national company, which has an independent network of boutique valuation practices in most major Australian cities, including Perth, and regional centres.
We complete residential, commercial and industrial property valuations across Perth, having sub-centres from Inglewood, Joondalup, Wembley Downs, Cottesloe, Fremantle, Rockingham, Maddington, Armadale, Kalamunda, Cannington, Midland, Mundaring and covering surrounding suburbs to these centres.
National Property Valuers Perth country sub-centres include Lancelin, Mandurah, Bunbury, Busselton, Dunsborough, Margaret River, Augusta, Narrogin, Collie, from which we cover surrounding towns.
We have also carried out accurate property valuations in the North West of WA, including centres such as Broome, Derby, Kununurra and Karratha.
Contact us on 1800 828 222 – 08 6102 2045 (office hours) or 0404 848 000 (after hours).
We will be glad to help you with an independent and accurate valuation report.
Why Choose National Property Valuers Perth?
All our Perth property valuers are Licenced Practicing Valuers, having over 20 years’ experience, and most of them members of the Australian Property Institute (API). Our company motto is to provide professional friendly prompt and accurate property valuations at a competitive price.
Our Perth property valuers operate by a Code of Professional Practice, Code of Ethics and Rules of Conduct, and this ensures complete confidentiality to all our clients.
National Property Valuers Perth do not sell or manage real estate or act as advocates, so we are unbiased, providing you with an expert, independent, and professional opinion of value and estate valuation report.
Types of Valuations
Our valuers have years of experience in valuing many property types such as:
- Residential: house valuations, units, apartments, town houses, villas, heritage homes, etc.
- Commercial: offices, showrooms, etc.
- Industrial: factories, factory units, warehouses, bulky goods, etc.
- Retail: shops, banks, showrooms, etc.
- Rural: small hobby farms, lifestyle properties, farms up to 400 acres, etc.
- Vacant land: englobo land ripe for subdivision, vacant residential, commercial and industrial lots, etc.
- Specialised: Aged person units, short-term accommodation, function centres, country hotels, etc.
Property Valuation Purposes
The type of valuations we complete includes current and retrospective market values as well as rental, depreciation, and insurance valuations that are used for:
- Pre-purchase and pre-sale advice
- Stamp duty, capital gains tax and Superannuation reporting
- Annual or triannual company audits
- Mortgage security
- Family Law / Matrimonial Property Settlements
- Deceased estates and probate
- Related party transfers
- Single expert family law
- Litigation in District and High Courts
- Compensation for acquisition and resumption by Government Departments.
Helping People Since 1987
National Property Valuers Perth & Regional WAYour Residential & Commercial Property Valuers in Perth and Suburbs
Address: 1/8 Parker Street, South Perth 6151 (appointments only)
Telephone: 1800 828 222 – 08 6102 2045 (office hours) or 0404 848 000 (after hours)
E-mail: email@example.com Office Hours: M-F 8:00 am to 7:00 pm – Sat. 10:00 am to 3:00 pm